The unique sweet aroma of cinnamon is matchless and so as the benefits of Cinnamon Oil. One of the must-haves in your kitchen rack the Cinnamon Oil produced by Gramme Products is always the first choice of any domestic. Apart from enhancing the flavor of your dishes, this sweet spice can be the answer to several health issues. Cinnamon has been part of traditional Ayurveda for years because of its medicinal uses for diseases like diarrhea, menstrual cramps, colds, and flu. Most of the usage and flavor of cinnamon comes via its bark.
Do you know the health benefits of Cinnamon Oil?
The Cinnamon essential oil can help boost brain activity also sniffing this essential oil can improve blood circulation as well. The Cinnamon essential oil is taken out through the vapor distillation of the cinnamon bay. It has a calming and sweet aroma that instantly soothes your mind and the soul. We hope you understand the essential benefits of cinnamon oil and we believe you can’t wait for more to buy your piece. Besides this massage oil made from cinnamon oil as a base works in relieving muscle and joint pain.
Cinnamon oil Specifications:
- Botanical Name : Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Common Method Of Extraction : Steam distillation
- Parts Used : Leaves,BARK
- Note Classification : Middle
- Aroma : Flat, warm, earthy spice
- Extraction : This oil is extracted by means of process like distillation, pressing, and maceration from Cinnamomum zeylanicum.
- Chemical Composition : Cinnamon oil has chemical compounds that includes eugenol, eugenol acetate, cinnamic aldehyde and benzyl benzoate. stimulant, stomachic, tonic and vermifuge.
- Essential Oil Information : CINNAMON OIL has a rich aroma and thus used as a sexual stimulant. It has a great value in aromatherapy and thus fight against exhaustion and a feeling of depression and weakness. Moreover, it also has powerful anti-rheumatic properties that is highly essential in curing problems concerned with digestive system.
- Oil Properties : The Oil Properties include Anti-inflammatory, Analgesic, Aphrodisiac, Antibacterial, Antifungal Insect repellents, Antiparasite, AntiViral, Antispasmodic, Antiperspirant/Deodorants, Astringent, Astringent, Aromatic.
|Ingredient||CINNAMIC ALDEHYDE, CUGENOL, BETA CAROPHYLLENE|
|Raw Material||BARK, LEAVES|
|Place Of Origin||INDIA|
Cinnamon oil Applications:
- A key ingredient in aromatherapy to get rid of airborne bacteria
- Helps in tightening of the skin
- Not only cleanses wounds but also prevents fatal sepsis
- Helps in enhancing the immune system
Learning conclude that the core of cinnamon helps improve the brain activity. People who sniffed cinnamon essential oil exhibited better cognitive activities – like increased attention span, better virtual recognition memory, working memory, and visual-motor response speed. It’s a great brain tonic. It does not only improve brain function and increases brain activity but also help to combat stress, anxiety, and memory loss.
It’s time for you to use cinnamon essential oil and enjoy its incredible health benefits. You can get it from Gramme Products store. We provide the most reliable and speedy services for our clients. At the same time, we understand the specific needs according to the customer so we along with the team of our experts manufacture the product with varied needs.
Contact us today!