Actively engaged in providing a wide array of Moringa Oil, we are a prime name in the industry. Our product is manufactured using top grade raw material and modern equipment in order to uphold our high standards. Our team of skilled quality controllers matches the quality on offer with the set industrial standards of quality. At cost effective prices, you can lay your hands on it.
Additional Information :
- Moringa oil is extracted from seed part of Moringa oleifera tree, which is a leafy tree species that is native to Himalayas. The seeds which are harvested from pods yield around 35–40% of non-drying Moringa oil which is also called Ben oil or Behen oil. The oil is extracted using Cold Pressing method with the oil extracted being clear and odorless.
- The oil has a large presence of antioxidants in it that ensures it does not become rancid for several years after production. Finding extensive usage in health and beauty applications. Moringa oil can be used for cooking, manufacturing perfumes, cosmetic products and also as lubricants. Having potent antioxidant base, the oil has in it remarkable stability that makes these best for skin moisturizers, anti-aging creams and in other skin health products.
- Moringa oil is one of the most demanded oils for use in formulation of skin care products and cosmetics. These oils also are high on antioxidants and in skin-rejuvenating properties, doing extensively well for aging and nutrient-depleted skin.
- The oil is extensively used in health and beauty applications as well as in the production of expensive and natural perfumes and fragrances. The oil is also a popular natural supplement to increase health and strength of hair and scalp, anti-aging and wrinkle reduction products, acne, face blemishes and skin problems.
- The impressive oleic acid content makes Moringa oil penetrates deeply into skin and delivers vital nutrients and also assist skin and hair to retain moisture. The therapeutic properties of oils include as massage oils.